Saturday, April 24, 2010

Check out this shelf!

My friend Kyoko had this shelf posted on her blog.
Her DH made it just for her copic markers!!




So I asked if I could buy one for my everyday accessories. I found that it's so convenient to have it all in one place rather than all over the craft table. It makes it much easier to work.
I thought it would be good to put wooden stamps too!


Or even punches!!


I liked the way I could store my punches so I ordered another shelf. If you would like to order one (or two) let me or Kyoko know.

7 comments:

Janis said...

Holy moly sister! I thought I knew what you had cuz you always take everything with you. Your stuff looks so great! Love those shelves. Hugs, Janis

Kyoko said...

OMG ... I LOVE your ideas! I'm gonna have hubs make another one to hold my punches! Thanks for the shout out!!!

Huggies,
Kyoko

Denise said...

Can't wait for mine! I like the ideas you posted, I may have to order another one too!!!
Hugs,
Denise

Jenny V. said...

Great ideas, I just order one from Kyoko and can't wait to get it. TFS!

Michelle Alejandro said...

So smart! Love the copic holder! Maybe I can talk my hubby into making me one too!

Hugs,
Michelle

Joy said...

HOLY! k! what you doing? I bought some copic shelves but it doesn't look like this! now I want some and need to make Kyoko's hubby work hard!!! LOL! I wish I could use it for punches, but I have way too many to be putting them on shelves. I may have to purchase some though. I better call Kyoko now...bumbye she stay on FB-farmville too long, no can pull her away! hahaha!

happi gal said...

I have an idea for the "thrifty people" out there. Go to a thrift shop, pick up those old wooden spice racks. They vary in style from straight and streamline to Rococo looking carvings and even country. You can paint them any color you like and use them to store your stamps or other small, narrow or skinny items. It is also perfect for nail polish bottles, perfume and deodorant too. You are all a creative bunch........... I would love to see how you all would use it.