Thursday, April 23, 2009

Craft Fair & Garage Sale @ Downtown Early Education Center

This Saturday 4/25 Nicky and I will be participating in the craft fair & garage sale at my daughter's preschool at the Early Education Center (Seagull Schools) 1130 Alapai Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 located in Downtown near the Municipal Building. It's above the parking structure across the Board of Water Supply on Beretania Street. Parking is free in the structure. It's held from 8:00 am till 1:00 pm. Some people will be selling their items as a garage sale and others will be selling their handmade artwork as a craft fair. Nicky and I will be selling our handmade cards and will also be selling our things for the garage sale.
We hope to see you there! =}

4 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

When is this? Today?!

Linda said...

Dang girl! I wish I could make it! One of these days we'll all get to meet and have a FAB time! You and Nicky have fun! Hugs, Linda

Joy said...

good luck on your craft fair! if i can stop by I will try! TFS! have a great weekend!

Denise said...

Wish I could go, I am helping my sister move. See you soon, thanks again for getting my order in to your friend.