Sunday, April 26, 2009

food for the week

I started cooking at around 5:15pm. It would have been sooner, but I was having such a nice time at Denise's house. AND, I would have also been there sooner BUT you know, I thought it's a Sunday and she may be at Church. (Right, Linda & Kyoko??) Anyway, I finally got in touch w/her and she told me that Linda & Kyoko were also there. I never met them before. But when I got there, they were cracking me up and we were just talking story and having a BLAST! I think they are too much those 3 girls. They wanted me to stamp w/them but I was trying to save my energy to do my cards at home....which I haven't gotten around to and it's now 8:30pm. But I do hope to be able to hang out and scrap like that w/them.......one day when nobody has plans or when they're finished w/Church.


Baked Italian Pork Chops



Nachos - my fav!! Will also use the hamburger for tacos later in the week.

Chinese Flavored Fried Chicken


Hamburger Macaroni





8 comments:

Ethan Mashimo said...

wow. i am impressed. you cook for the entire week?

the chinese chicken looks really yummy.

Tina

Denise said...

I had so much fun today with you, Kyoko & Linda, we have to get together again soon to craft!!

Linda said...

Dang! Can I come over to eat at your house? LOL! I just bought a package of pork chops for dinner tonight, but am gonna cook them tomorrow instead. We gotta get together again. I wonder if Denise will invite us over ...

Ethan Mashimo said...

thanks for YOUR comment! =)

between reading other people's blogs, my 2 year old and esp. facebook -- I don't have time for my own blog (hee-hee-hee). I don't recommend facebook if you want time to do other things such as crafting!! =P

anyway...i look forward to seeing more food and cards! =)

tina

Kyoko said...

WHOA, THAT LOOKS YUMMY!!! Hey, I was so exhausted that I just vegged out at home! I still feel tired. Hey, guess what, hubby said I can have a Cricut for Mother's Day!!! YIPPEE!!! Now I have to find one...

Joy said...

ho...holy...holy cow! how much peeps are you cooking for? that looks so good...I'm hungry!! sorry I missed you at the craft fair as I didn't get a chance to stop by...but I didn't know you were going to stop by at Denise's! I'll get something going so we can all get together to craft!

Little C's Creations said...

Yumm-O!!! That fried chicken looks the yummiest... I love chicken... fried ones esp!

Hugs,
Jen

Anonymous said...

wow! this all looks so delicious, i may have to make a trip out lol-all the way from ny!

xoxo
Sara